About Us


Tan Chong Motor Holdings Berhad (TCMH) was incorporated in Malaysia on 14 October 1972. From its humble beginning as the distributor of small motor vehicles by its founders back in the 1950s, TCMH Group (the Group) has grown into one of the largest national conglomerates involved in a myriad of business activities; from the assembly and marketing of motor vehicles and auto parts manufacturing to property development as well as trading in various heavy machineries, industrial equipment and consumer products – both locally and abroad.

As part of a restructuring exercise to strengthen our foothold as an industry major player; in 1998 various business interests of TCMH abroad were eventually demerged and subsequently listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited under the Tan Chong International Limited flagship. This was followed by the demerger of its automotive parts division, non-motor division involving cosmetics, undergarments, and the distribution of heavy machinery as well as tourism-related businesses; which was subsequently listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia Berhad in 1999 under APM Automotive Holdings Berhad and Warisan TC Holdings Berhad respectively. These exercises have enabled the Group to realign its focus on motor industry business.

TCMH is basically an investment holding company and the Group’s current principal activities among others are; assembly and distribution of motor vehicles, provision of after-sales services and motor related financial services such as hire purchase, an insurance agency, and leasing.

The Group is the franchise holder and exclusive distributor of Nissan passenger and light commercial vehicles as well as Renault vehicles in Malaysia. The vehicle distribution business is operated with an extensive network of sales branches and authorized dealership outlets nationwide; supported by more than 80 after-sales service centres. We are also the franchise holder and exclusive distributor for trucks and buses under the UD Trucks and Silverbus brands, operating through an established network of sales branches and sales dealers, after-sales branches and authorized service dealers. Having achieved a notable market share for heavy commercial vehicles (HCV), light commercial vehicles (LCV) and buses, the Group is recognized as one of the leading commercial vehicle distributors in Malaysia.

The two assembly plants in Segambut (Kuala Lumpur) and Serendah (Selangor) have very close capacity; both plants together can deliver 100,000 units a year with additional shift and reasonable overtime; the Group’s vehicles sales enjoyed a market share of 15.2% for non-national cars and 7.4% for the industry-wide market as of July 2015.

Overseas Venture

Having served Malaysian consumers for over three decades, TCMH Group has since spread its wings globally. Beginning in 2005, the Group had made significant inroads into the overseas market by expanding our automotive business operations overseas with the importation, distribution and assembly of motor vehicles in Vietnam, besides the provision of automotive workshop services in Cambodia, Thailand and Myanmar. In December 2009, the Group obtained an Investment Certificate from the Danang Industrial and Export Processing Zones Authority, Vietnam to undertake the manufacturing, assembly and sale of buses, trucks and passenger cars, as well as provision of after-sales services and sale of spare parts. For this purpose, the Group has leased a piece of industrial land in Danang City, Vietnam. The Group’s assembly plant in Danang was completed in June 2013. TCMH Group entered into Distribution Agreements with Nissan Motor Co, Ltd in March 2010 that granted us the sole and exclusive rights to distribute completely built-up (CBU) Nissan brand vehicles for the Cambodia and Laos markets.

In October 2010, the Group acquired 74% charter capital in Nissan Vietnam Co., Ltd (NVL) with the remaining 26% held by Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. NVL is principally involved in the importation and distribution of Nissan vehicles in Vietnam.

In July 2013, the Group entered into a Distribution Agreement with Nissan Motor Co., Ltd whereby the Group was granted the sole and exclusive right to distribute Nissan brand completely built-up vehicles in Myanmar. In August 2013, the Group was granted a permit by the Myanmar Investment Commission for the manufacturing and marketing of motor vehicles in the industrial area of Bago Region.

In December 2014, the Group entered into a Distribution Agreement with Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd of Japan whereby the Group was appointed as an exclusive distributor to sell completely built-up Kawasaki brand sports type motorcycles (excluding mopeds and scooters) and spare parts and accessories in Vietnam.

Pornstar Pictures Porn Hentai Porn Comics Porn Videos Best Porn Videos