The warranty period begins on the date the vehicle is delivered to the first retail buyer or put into use, whichever is earlier.
• Any non-genuine accessories or equipment installed outside of Nissan’s works.
• Any parts or labor costs incurred in connection with required or recommended maintenance service as outlined in your Warranty Information & Owner’s Maintenance Booklet.
• Normal maintenance service such as wheel balancing and alignment, engine tune-up, headlight aiming, replacement of light bulbs, spark plugs, distributor contact points, drive belts, clutch disc, brake shoes and pads, filters, wiper blades, lubricants and coolant.
• Damage or failures resulting from:
• Normal deterioration of trim, paint or other appearance items.
• Any vehicle on which the odometer reading has been changed so that mileage cannot be readily determined.
• Incidental or consequential damages such as loss of use of the vehicle, inconvenience or commercial loss.
The New Vehicle Warranty covers all parts and components of each new Nissan vehicle supplied by Nissan except for tires and those items listed under “WHAT IS NOT COVERED”.
As for the battery, adjustment and air conditioner refrigerant recharge, the warranty period is separate clause under New Vehicle Warranty.
• Take the vehicle to Nissan service centre place of business during regular business hours for maintenance and service at your expense in order to obtain warranty service.
• Check the trim, paint and other appearance defects at the time the new vehicle is delivered and report the same to your selling dealer without delay.
• Retain maintenance service records in the event a question should arise concerning the vehicle’s maintenance.
• For further queries, please contact our Service Centres.